jueves, 28 de septiembre de 2017

SELECTIVITAT WRITING

Today is 24th of November, Iván is in his house and takes the telephone out of his suitcase. Iván hasn't got any plans for this evening and it's Black Friday. He remember that he needs some new clothes. He goes to the contact list and press the contact Lluc.
Iván: Hi, Lluc. How are you?
Lluc: Hi, Iván. I'm fine and you?
Iván: Oh, I'm great. Are you doing anything this evening?
Lluc: Umm... No. Why?
Iván: Because I want to go to the shopping center and take advantage of all the bargains that the shopping center is offering to the consumer for Black Friday.
Lluc: Oh my goodnes. Black Friday makes me feel ill.
Iván: Why?
Lluc: Because this day only promotes the consumerism.
Iván: Umm... This is right. But we can take advantage of the cheaper prices that Black Friday offers and we can save a lot of money to spend in our birthday party.
Lluc: Are you sure?
Iván: Of course my friend.
Lluc: Well... If you are sure, I will go with you to buy some new games and a new New Balance shoes.
Iván: That sounds great. Come home at six o'clock and my parents will leave us at the shopping center.
Lluc: That's fine. See you later.
Iván: Yeah, see you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario