miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

FORMAL LETTER


PUIGMAL F-1 61
EMPURIABRAVA, GIRONA
31/05/2017
Kahalla Mall
4211 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, 
HI 96816, Estats Units d'Amèrica

Dear Mr. Kahala,
I have come across your advertisement regarding the post of supermarket employer in TV dated last night.
I am a graduate in baccaularate from INS Catelló d'Empúries. Currently I am working in a restaurant as a barman. I have around 2 years of work experience.
I am sending all my certificates including resume for your perusal. Please inform me through email or call me on the telephone number given in the resume if I am short listed.
Your organization has good reputation in the industry and I want to be a part of this esteemed organization. If I am selected, I shall put in all me efforts and become an asset to the organization.
Looking forward to hear from you,
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Iván Paz Martínez 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario